This week's segment, which aired at 11:40 a.m., featured Orange County Register reporter Teri Sforza, KPCC reporter Ben Bergman and Voice of OC Editor-in-Chief Norberto Santana Jr.
The topics include:
- Ongoing battle over fire rings along coastal Orange County.
- The Orange County Register's sponsored stories from local universities.
- Felony conflict of interest charges against a UC Irvine professor.
- Grand jury's call for an ethics panel.
- Fatal car crash involving former county CEO Tom Mauk.
The broadcast can be downloaded as a podcast