If you’re like a lot of voters, you have a strong idea of your choice for president, but might be looking for more information when it comes to the local races on the ballot.
Below rundown of news stories about high-stakes races for U.S. Congress, county Board of Supervisors, and Garden Grove City Council. Information on polling places and voting can be found at ocvote.com.
United States Representative
- Attacks between Lou Correa and Bao Nguyen grow in the race to replace Loretta Sanchez (OC Register)
- Congressional Candidates Spar With Raucous Crowd (Voice of OC)
County of Orange
Supervisor, 1st District
- Do and Correa Maintain Large Fundraising Leads (Voice of OC)
- Records Indicate Voter Data Was Used to Target Do’s Taxpayer-Funded Mailers (Voice of OC)
- Ethics Experts Question Campaign Work by Supervisor’s Top Aide (Voice of OC)
- OC Supervisor Candidate Criticized for Absences, Travel and Stipends (Voice of OC)
- Report Reveals Toxic Atmosphere Inside Santa Ana City Hall (Voice of OC)
City of Garden Grove
- Garden Grove Election Forum Draws Political Newcomers (Voice of OC)
- Central OC Cities Set for Historic November Election (Voice of OC)
- The Man Behind the Maps (Voice of OC)
Member, City Council, District 3:
Member, City Council, District 5:
Member, City Council, District 6:
- Garden Grove City Council Race Is History in the Making (Voice of OC)
Polls are open on Tuesday, Nov. 8 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Ballots can also be cast by mail and at early voting centers. For more information, visit ocvote.com.