The following is a press release from an organization unaffiliated with Voice of OC. The views expressed here are not those of Voice of OC.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Carrie Braun, Public Information Mgr.
County Launches “myOCgov” Mobile App
Santa Ana, CA (February 15, 2017) — The County of Orange announced the launch of a mobile application (app) today called “myOCgov,” a free interactive tool that makes information about County services easily accessible to community members on their mobile devices.
The new app, available online through the Apple iPhone “App Store” and through Android Google Play, gives users the ability to browse and search all County services near them or learn more about services in categories such as “Libraries,” “Parks,” “Health & Human Services,” “Public Safety” and “Other Government Services.”
The County of Orange offers many public services to make the County a safe, healthy and fulfilling place to live, work and play. This app gives users greater visibility to County of Orange services, particularly services close to an app user’s location.
The “myOCgov” app can be used in ways such as the following:
- Real estate agents can show clients the closest parks, libraries and other services available to a location.
- Job-seekers can locate the closest one-stop center to search for jobs.
- Entrepreneurs can easily get directions to file their fictitious name statements and register a “Doing Business As” (DBA) name.
- Health and social services can be easily located by proximity to the user’s location.
- Families can quickly locate the closest County park.
For more information about the app, please contact CEO Communications at email@example.com.
Voice of OC posts press releases to provide readers with information directly from organizations. We do not edit or rewrite press releases, and encourage readers to contact the originator of a given release for more information.
To submit a press release email firstname.lastname@example.org.