A monthly donation to Voice of OC is an easy way to safeguard your family’s health and quality of life.
Our news team has been here in Orange County every day for more than a decade — asking pointed questions, examining data and reporting the nonpartisan honest truth.
But 2020 has pulled back the curtains on our work and made our impact on your daily life more transparent than ever before.
- Watch Voice of OC Publisher and Editor-in-Chief Norberto Santana, Jr. ask the tough questions other media won’t touch at a county health press conference this week.
- Learn how children are falling behind immunizations, likely creating an even more complicated return to schools.
- See how the city of Anaheim is doing better in Coronavirus guideline enforcement than the county.
- Read how the county stands behind its data that is different from the state’s database as OC is taken off the state watchlist.
- See how we continue to push on a lack of translated information at the county’s largest Coronavirus testing site.
Please think about our impact on protecting your quality of life. Your monthly support of our work ensures our coverage can be sustained and expanded.
Since you've made it this far,
You are obviously connected to your community and value good journalism. As an independent and local nonprofit, our news is accessible to all, regardless of what they can afford. Our newsroom centers on Orange County’s civic and cultural life, not ad-driven clickbait. Our reporters hold powerful interests accountable to protect your quality of life. But it’s not free to produce. It depends on donors like you.
Join the conversation: In lieu of comments, we encourage readers to engage with us across a variety of mediums. Join our Facebook discussion. Message us via our website or staff page. Send us a secure tip. Share your thoughts in a community opinion piece.