- This event has passed.
Santa Ana City Council Meeting
June 18 @ 5:45 PM - 8:00 PM
An event every month that begins at 5:45 PM on day First of the month, repeating until December 31
An event every month that begins at 5:45 PM on day Third of the month, repeating until December 31
The City Council meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month in the Council Chamber, 22 Civic Center Plaza, Santa Ana. Closed Sessions are at 5:00 pm and the Regular Open Meeting at 5:45 pm (immediately following the Closed Session Meeting). Meetings are broadcast live and archived for your convenience.
Official city meetings are open to the public and members encouraged to participate in their government. Agendas, Minutes and staff reports from 2014 to the present are posted on this site. If you have any questions, please contact the Clerk of the Council office at: 714-647-6520.
- Calendar of Regular City Council Meetings
- The Understanding Your City Council Meeting Agenda pamphlet provides an explanation of the various categories on the agenda
- Map of the Santa Ana Civic Center for meeting location information
- Public comments on any agenda item may be emailed to eComment@santa-ana.org
- Subscribe to receive agendas direct to your email for any of the official City meetings including: City Council, Council Committees and/or Board/Commission
- City Council Meeting – Broadcast Schedule
- City Council Meeting – English Livestream
- City Council Meeting – Spanish Livestream