The following is a press release from an organization unaffiliated with Voice of OC. The views expressed here are not those of Voice of OC.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 23, 2016
Media contact: ACLU SoCal Communications, 213.977.5252, firstname.lastname@example.org
Anaheim City Council Candidates to Gather for Public Forum
(Anaheim, CA)—More than a dozen candidates vying for City Council seats in four Anaheim districts will gather Monday evening to introduce themselves to voters and answer questions at a public forum. The event, hosted by a coalition of nonprofit and public interest groups, will be moderated by Voice of OC publisher Norberto Santana. Voters are invited to attend and submit questions of their own for the candidates.
What: Anaheim City Council Candidates Forum.
When: Monday, Oct. 24, 6:30 to 8:30 PM (Doors open at 6 PM)
Where: Arab American Community Center
907 S. Beach Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92804
- Freddy Fitzgerald Carvajal, Insurance Broker
- Mark Richard Daniels, Community Volunteer
- Leonard ‘Len’ Lahtinen, Governing Board Member, North Orange County Community College District
- Angel VanStark, Tax Assistant
- Jordan Brandman, Anaheim City Council Member
- Jose F. Moreno, Educator
- Robert R. Nelson, Aircraft Mechanic/ Businessman
- Arturo Ferreras, Minister/ Nonprofit Director
- Lucille Kring, Anaheim Mayor Pro Tem
- Robert Williams, Emergency Medical Technician
- Donna Acevedo-Nelson, Property Manager
- Sandra Angel, Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Stephen Faessel, Businessman/ Anaheim Commissioner
- Mark Lopez, of Staff to District 4 Shawn Nelson
Livestream: View on Facebook Live: http://www.facebook.com/aclu.socal
Sponsors: ACLU of Southern California
Anaheim Poverty Task Force
Anaheim Youth Justice Coalition
Arab American Civic Council
LGBT Center OC
Orange County Equality Coalition
Women For: OC
Voice of OC posts press releases to provide readers with information directly from organizations. We do not edit or rewrite press releases, and encourage readers to contact the originator of a given release for more information.
To submit a press release email email@example.com.