Voice of OC is convening a conversation with Orange County’s top Coronavirus experts at 5 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 10.
Check “Get Reminder” on Facebook today so you don’t miss the live discussion.
Voice of OC Publisher & Editor-in-Chief Norberto Santana, Jr. and Reporter Spencer Custodio will host the discussion. Guests include:
- Dr. Shruti Gohil, who specializes in infectious diseases and internal medicine, associate medical director of epidemiology and infection prevention at UC Irvine Medical Center and assistant clinical professor in the department of medicine at the Division of Infectious Diseases.
- Dr. Michael Katz who practices critical care and emergency medicine, along with neurocritical care, in the ICU at St. Jude’s Medical Center in Fullerton.
- Dr. Jason Cord who is chairman of the Orange County Medical Association and who sits on the county’s Coronavirus vaccine task force.
- Sanghyuk Shin who is an epidemiologist and public health expert at UC Irvine, and also the director of UCI’s infectious disease science initiative.
- Daniel Parker who is an UC Irvine epidemiologist and public health professor.
The discussion will also be available to watch on our website at www.voiceofoc.org/coronavirus.
Please share your questions you’d like asked by emailing email@example.com and Voice of OC will select some of the questions to be asked during the live video call.
Since you've made it this far,
You are obviously connected to your community and value good journalism. As an independent and local nonprofit, our news is accessible to all, regardless of what they can afford. Our newsroom centers on Orange County’s civic and cultural life, not ad-driven clickbait. Our reporters hold powerful interests accountable to protect your quality of life. But it’s not free to produce. It depends on donors like you.
Join the conversation: In lieu of comments, we encourage readers to engage with us across a variety of mediums. Join our Facebook discussion. Message us via our website or staff page. Send us a secure tip. Share your thoughts in a community opinion piece.