This tumultuous year has proven the essential nature of nonpartisan local news. Every day we bring you news critical to staying informed and active in the community. Join us with a tax-deductible donation.
Voice of OC continues to connect residents and public health experts on the latest pressing issues around coronavirus.
Don’t miss this public town hall at 6 p.m. Monday, Aug. 9. RSVP today on our Facebook page.
The upcoming public town hall will be at 6 p.m. Monday, Aug. 9 on our Facebook page (RSVP NOW) or on our website.
Since our last town hall, coronavirus trends have shifted with more people vaccinated, Delta variant positive cases increasing and the fall opening of schools quickly approaching.
Voice of OC Publisher & Editor-in-Chief Norberto Santana, Jr. and Reporter Spencer Custodio will host the discussion. Guests include:
- Dr. Regina Chinsio-Kwong, Orange County’s deputy health officer
- Sanghyuk Shin, a UC Irvine epidemiologist
- Vladimir Minin, a UCI biostatician
- Melissa Dawn Pinto, a nursing professor who is an expert in long term COVID syndromes
- Dr. Jim Keany, co-director of the Emergency Department at Providence Mission Hospital in Mission Viejo and former hospital chief of staff