This week's segment, which airs at 11:25 a.m., features Orange County Register reporter Teri Sforza, KPCC reporter Ed Joyce and Voice of OC reporter Nick Gerda.
The topics include:
- The future of the now-closed San Onofre nuclear power plant.
- Negotiations over the Angel Stadium lease and the removal of some of Anaheim Mayor Tom Tait's agenda powers.
- A court battle over Newport Beach’s restrictions on group homes.
- A legal challenge of Orange's restrictions on sex offenders.
- The first set of homes opening at the Orange County Great Park.
- The Crystal Cathedral becoming Christ Cathedral.
- Indictment of 129 people in a case against the Mexican Mafia in Orange County.
After it airs, the broadcast can be downloaded as a podcast.