This week’s segment, which is scheduled to air at 11:25 a.m., features KPCC Orange County reporter Ed Joyce, Orange County Register reporter Teri Sforza and Voice of OC’s editor-in-chief, Norberto Santana Jr.
The topics include:
- District attorney prosecutors admitting to not disclosing evidence in criminal cases.
- Backlash to Irvine’s proposed friendship with a Vietnamese city.
- Anaheim councilwoman is asked to resign after police shooting comments.
- Surfing and sailing legend Hobie Alter dies.
- Electricity customers on the hook for San Onofre bills.
- Brakes are put on proposed Route 241 toll road extension.
After it airs, the broadcast can be downloaded as a podcast.