Catch us today on KPCC, 89.3 FM, for the Orange County Journalists Roundtable on AirTalk with host Larry Mantle.
This week’s segment, which is scheduled to air at 11:25 a.m., features KPCC Orange County reporter Ed Joyce, Orange County Register reporter Teri Sforza and Voice of OC’s editor-in-chief, Norberto Santana Jr.
The topics include:
- District attorney prosecutors admitting to not disclosing evidence in criminal cases.
- Backlash to Irvine’s proposed friendship with a Vietnamese city.
- Anaheim councilwoman is asked to resign after police shooting comments.
- Surfing and sailing legend Hobie Alter dies.
- Electricity customers on the hook for San Onofre bills.
- Brakes are put on proposed Route 241 toll road extension.
After it airs, the broadcast can be downloaded as a podcast.
Since you've made it this far,
You are obviously connected to your community and value good journalism. As an independent and local nonprofit, our news is accessible to all, regardless of what they can afford. Our newsroom centers on Orange County’s civic and cultural life, not ad-driven clickbait. Our reporters hold powerful interests accountable to protect your quality of life. But it’s not free to produce. It depends on donors like you.
Join the conversation: In lieu of comments, we encourage readers to engage with us across a variety of mediums. Join our Facebook discussion. Message us via our website or staff page. Send us a secure tip. Share your thoughts in a community opinion piece.