The following is a press release from an organization unaffiliated with Voice of OC. The views expressed here are not those of Voice of OC.
For Immediate Release:
May 19, 2016
Contacts: Captain Steve Concialdi, OC Fire Authority (949) 887-9324 firstname.lastname@example.org
Melanie Eustice, Office of Supervisor Todd Spitzer (714) 834-5492 or email@example.com
Orange County Task Force Launches Drowning Prevention Campaign
The Orange County Task Force on Drowning Prevention will launch a countywide messaging campaign using OCTA buses.
Wednesday, May 25 at 10:30 a.m.
Media staging begins at 10:15 a.m.
William Woollett Aquatic Center
4601 Walnut Ave, Irvine
The Orange County Task Force on Drowning Prevention will unveil the messaging used on OCTA buses with a large, wrapped OCTA bus. Speakers will address the importance of drowning prevention efforts and consistent messaging in Orange County. Children’s swim lessons will also be taking place in the outdoor pool.
• Todd Spitzer, Supervisor, Third District and OCTA Board Member
• Jeff Lalloway, City of Irvine Councilman and OCTA Board Member
• Stephanie Najera on behalf of Al Murray, Chairman of Drowning Prevention Task
Force and OCTA Board Member
• Assistant Sheriff Toni Bland, OCSD
• Julie Lopiccolo, Jasper Ray Foundation
One on One Interviews with Three Families who Tragically Lost Children to Drowning
- Julie Lopiccolo and Jonathan St. Clair (21-month-old son drowned in a backyardpool)
- Foster Parnell (18-year-old son drowned at the beach)
Ernie Susman (3 1⁄2-year-old daughter drowned in a community spa)
Video & Interview Opportunities Available in English and Spanish
Voice of OC posts press releases to provide readers with information directly from organizations. We do not edit or rewrite press releases, and encourage readers to contact the originator of a given release for more information. To submit a press release email firstname.lastname@example.org