The following is a press release from an organization unaffiliated with Voice of OC. The views expressed here are not those of Voice of OC.
ORANGE COUNTY OPERATIONAL AREA
EMERGENCY OPERATIONS CENTER
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Date: 4-09-20 Time: 1500 hours
COVID-19 HOTLINE HOURS TO CHANGE APRIL 11
Effective Saturday, April 11, the Orange County COVID-19 Public Information Hotline and Health Referral Line will take calls from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Residents with COVID-19 questions can contact the County of Orange COVID-19 Hotline at 1(833)426-6411 at any time, but individual hotline hours will vary.
Through the hotline, callers can be connected to the following resources:
- Orange County Health Care Agency – Health Referral Line, Behavioral Health Resources
- Orange County Social Services Agency – Public Assistance Benefits
- Orange County Office on Aging – Resources for Seniors
- Orange County District Attorney’s Office – Scams, Price Gouging
- County of Orange Emergency Operations Center Hotline – Non-Medical Questions
- Small Business Recovery
- 2-1-1 Orange County
The Orange County Health Care Agency website at www.ochealthinfo.com/novelcoronavirus has information that is regularly updated regarding the status of COVID-19 in Orange County.
For information about COVID-19 in the state of California, visit covid19.ca.gov.
The Orange County COVID-19 Hotline can be reached at 1(833) 426-6411.
Voice of OC posts press releases to provide readers with information directly from organizations. We do not edit or rewrite press releases, and encourage readers to contact the originator of a given release for more information.
To submit a press release email firstname.lastname@example.org.