Catch us Thursday on KPCC, 89.3 FM for the Orange County Journalists Roundtable on AirTalk with host Larry Mantle.
This week’s segment, which aired at 11:40 a.m., featured Orange County Register reporter Teri Sforza, KPCC reporter Ben Bergman and Voice of OC Editor-in-Chief Norberto Santana Jr.
The topics include:
- Ongoing battle over fire rings along coastal Orange County.
- The Orange County Register’s sponsored stories from local universities.
- Felony conflict of interest charges against a UC Irvine professor.
- Grand jury’s call for an ethics panel.
- Fatal car crash involving former county CEO Tom Mauk.
The broadcast can be downloaded as a podcast
Since you've made it this far,
You are obviously connected to your community and value good journalism. As an independent and local nonprofit, our news is accessible to all, regardless of what they can afford. Our newsroom centers on Orange County’s civic and cultural life, not ad-driven clickbait. Our reporters hold powerful interests accountable to protect your quality of life. But it’s not free to produce. It depends on donors like you.
Join the conversation: In lieu of comments, we encourage readers to engage with us across a variety of mediums. Join our Facebook discussion. Message us via our website or staff page. Send us a secure tip. Share your thoughts in a community opinion piece.