This week’s segment, which aired at 11:30 a.m., features KPCC Orange County reporter Ed Joyce, Orange County Register reporter Teri Sforza and Voice of OC’s editor-in-chief, Norberto Santana Jr.
The topics include:
- Tense negotiations over a new Angel Stadium lease.
- Backlash over Corona Del Mar High School students holding an NFL-style “prom draft.”
- Whether the Los Angeles Clippers could move to OC.
- The county’s planned adoption of Laura’s Law to permit court-ordered outpatient treatment of adults with severe mental health issues.
- Seal Beach mass shooter Scott Dekraai pleads guilty.
- Voice of OC wins eight awards from the OC Press Club.
After it airs, the broadcast can be downloaded as a podcast.