The ballots are out and we have less than a month until Election Day.
Voice of OC has been and will be here for you every step of the way — providing accurate, insightful and investigative-in-nature stories.
Our reporters step outside the partisan battles and heated rhetoric. Our stories focus most on issues that impact your daily quality of life. Our goal is to give you accurate information with which you make your own decisions about how to vote and participate in local government.
We have no agenda — just a push for unfettered truth and to break out beyond the politics as entertainment reporting spread across the nation.
Take a look at some of our latest work:
- Our voter guide offers a quick look at the most compelling races in Orange County on your ballots.
- We bring you the latest on the rush to find housing options for some 500 people whose current motel housing for homeless persons will close.
- We continue to tell you how the county is keeping Coronavirus outbreaks secret as county theme parks push for reopening plans.
- Reviews of money laundering investigations related to a county supervisor.
- An honest look at candidates seeking to be the next Santa Ana mayor.
Please consider donating to Voice of OC today so we can continue and expand our reporting. Also, stay tuned for Nov. 1 when we roll-out a year-end fundraiser during which your donation — or new recurring donation — will be tripled by national and local matching donors.